10 Reasons To Work With Us
Service Level Agreement
The PR Company works with clients to:
- Understand their requirements, budgets and timeframes.
- Agree specific and measurable objectives.
- Develop an agreed work programme (usually three to six months before an initial review).
We will build this programme into a formal Service Level Agreement that:
- Specifies each month’s active deliverables.
- Outlines the level of service The PR Company will provide, including specifying when reporting and review meetings will be held, response times from The PR Company to client enquiries, how any out-of-hours work will be handled and how invoicing will be managed.
- Has a negotiated monthly retainer budget. We find that clients usually receive about 15 percent more work per month than the monthly retainer price actually covers. Clients appreciate the fact we’re prepared to add a little extra value and we are happy to invest in ensuring satisfied clients.