What you need to know about us
We invest significantly upfront to ensure that new clients turn into long term mutually beneficial relationships.
We’ll be incredibly motivated to demonstrate value for money.
We continually strive to over-deliver on your expectations.
At The PR Company, we have a proven track record of working with, and getting the results for, some of New Zealand’s biggest and best-known organisations and brands over the last three decades.
During that time, we’ve worked on a massive array of projects across almost all sectors of the New Zealand economy.
We have launched Government programmes to taxpayers, spearheaded industries to financial markets and introduced new brands to consumers.
We’ve influenced public policy and political decisions and helped to settle industrial disputes, both high profile and under the radar. We have also assisted individuals with personal reputation management problems.
We’ve managed national publicity campaigns for big name causes, defused major crises for big-name brands and helped SMEs and industry associations – both big and small achieve their communications objectives
Many of our clients have worked with us for many, many years. Here’s why:
- We are good at what we do and we get results (click here for testimonials). We want to add value and, even within a fixed-fee arrangement, our goal is always to add value over and above the retainer.
- We put a lot of effort into developing relationships with our clients so we can provide meaningful advice. We get to know them as individuals, we learn about their business, we understand the sector in which they operate, we get to know what they are comfortable with so we can deliver it.
- We work on a ‘no surprises’ policy. No unexpected bills. No budget blow-outs. No missed deadlines. No broken promises. No shoddy service.
- We go the extra mile. Our retainer agreements are designed to add extra value to clients for whom every dollar counts.
- We never turn the cell phone off. It’s on 24/7 and it gets answered whenever you call. So, you can be assured of round-the-clock service.
- We’re also quite nice people and we do buy you the occasional lunch!